You’re all playing high-school phonomancers at the biggest dance of the year. During the dance you’ll be able to hang with your friends, pick arguments with your frenemies, and moon over your crush - just like any other high school dance. But when your music is playing, you’re empowered by it and become the most powerful being on the dance floor and maybe the entire gymnasium! At the end of the night, one of you will be elected Dance Monarch and enact a powerful ritual that can permanently change the world.
Some of you are here to dance, some of you are here to hang out with friends, and some of you are here because you have nothing better to do. All of you are here because music is magic.
- Saturday, September 15, 2:00 pm
- Midway Room
- 4 hours
- 10-20 [0 female, 0 male, 10-20 player-defined, 0 other]
- Age Requirements
- Physical Requirements
- Standing for long periods, Vision, Hearing, Dancing
- Content Warnings
- Dancing, talking in a room with moderately loud music, profanity in music, mental compulsion (able to be resisted/reinterpreted), popularity contest. Possible: bullying dynamics, romantic pursuit/rejection. Characters have mind control powers when certain songs play that they have affinity with. Powers only work with consent and last only as long as that play is interesting to the affected players.
- Physical Contact Rules
- This game will be using the Be-Con default physical contact rules.
- Safety Mechanics
- This game will be using the Be-Con default safety mechanics.
- Food in use
- No food in use, other than possible player provided snacks.