The Forget-Me-Not Hotel
In 1938, the Forget-Me-Not Hotel, a grand institution with a fabled history, plays host to a mysterious party. You've received an invitation from an unknown host. But who sent it and for what purpose? As you step into the grand ballroom, a swing band in one corner and table of hors d'oeuvres in the other, you inspect the other guests. You can see some are associated with the hotel itself. Others look to be from the nearby Fort Messina, rumored to be a center of top-secret research. To your surprise, you hear a familiar voice laughing from the back of the room. Did they all receive invitations like yours? Could you be looking at your anonymous host right now? You help yourself to a glass of champagne. Time to find out what this is all about.
This is a parlor LARP with pre-generated characters focusing on secrets and character interactions. It has minimal mechanics.
- Friday, September 14, 7:00 pm
- Suite C
- 4 hours
- 7-16 [0 female, 0 male, 7-16 player-defined, 0 other]
- Age Requirements
- 16+ allowed with parent and GM approval
- Physical Requirements
- Vision, Hearing, Speaking
- Content Warnings
- This LARP includes in-game sex (represented with a mechanic), violence, and drug use as well as themes of mental health, grieving, fatal disease, kidnapping, infidelity, divorce, and murder.
- Physical Contact Rules
- This game will be using the Be-Con default physical contact rules.
- Safety Mechanics
- This game will be using the Be-Con default safety mechanics.
- Food in use
- No food is used in this game.